FEATURED SPOKESMODELS          SLIDESHOWS        TIPS        PRICING        Client Galleries

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Featured Spokesmodels

Each year I invite a few Seniors from each local high school to be a Spokesmodel and represent Mel O. Photos. The program has grown and grown; this year I am so lucky I have 10 Spokesmodels and each one is fantastic; I couldn't be more pleased.

So if you recognize any of these students; ask them for a card; they are all have referral discount cards and you can receive 16 free wallets just for knowing a spokesmodel.



Windsor: Hailee & Kylee




Montgomery: Amanda


Santa Rosa HS: Amanda, Michelle, & Casey





Ursuline: Haily



Cardinal Newman HS: Chris


Piner HS: Kyra & Melissa



Analy: Nicole
images to come - waiting for braces

El Molino: Still Looking
call me if you are interested

0 comments: